$100K — $140K
Role: Tableau Dashboard Developer
Location: Austin, TX 78754
Duration: 12+ Months
Min Experience: 8+ Years (Must have)
Note: This position will initially work offsite, once the client staff are allowed to return to the office this position will also be required to report the primary work location referenced above.
The contractor will provide Developer Analyst support for the implementation of Tableau Dashboards for the IDD-BHS Division in the Office of Decision Support. This position will assist collect business dashboard requirements by establishing themes, epics, user stories, and features that make up the product backlog. This position will develop the complex Tableau dashboard and train the existing internal staff for future work. Dashboard mockup development and user validation. Acquires data from a variety of data sources for use by Tableau dashboards and reports. Connects Tableau data visualization objects to external data sources, including the testing and validation of the Tableau object’s ability to connect. Collaborates with other members of the Team on the design and implementation of optimal data design to support a Tableau reporting system. Testing, validation, and deployment of webpages and Tableau objects into a production environment. Experience with publishing internal and external dashboards to the organization and a demonstrated understanding of the architecture involved. Experience working with all levels of an organization, along with the ability to collaborate and present at the executive level (regarding dashboards). Project management expertise to structure work, timelines, and lead a team along with the soft skills to appropriately set stakeholder expectations. Excellent at quickly teaming with a variety of stakeholders and resources
Education: Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in computer science, computer information systems, or management information systems.
Minimum (Required): insert specific minimum skills for this Contract Position)
· 8 years of Tableau Dashboard Development
· 4 years of Experience acquiring data from multiple data sources for use by Tableau data visualization.
· 4 years of Experience working with various data sources to include Relational Databases (e.g. MS SQL Server).
· 2 years of Information Technology Project Management
· 1 years of Experience in the solution delivery utilizing Agile or Scrum methodology
Preferred (Optional): insert specific preferred skills for this Contract Position)
· 2 years of Tableau Server Qualified Associate or Professional Certification
· 2 years of Experience as a web application developer or web page developer
· 2 years of Knowledge of data warehousing concepts
· 2 years of Knowledge of ETL concepts
· 1 years of Experience in program oversight, planning, program tracking, scope management, change control management, risk management, and quality assurance of the development project team
Valid through: 12/16/2020