The Business Intel Developers develop effective ways for stakeholders to view, use, and understand large complex sets of data, typically through visual representation. They design, develop, and enhance reports, dashboards, and visualizations for PRA internal and/or external customers.
- Design, implement, and maintain Tableau reports/dashboard/visualizations for complex business needs
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements to implement reports and dashboards.
- Understands, analyzes, designs, develops and documents Business Intelligence deliverables
- Collaborates with stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain ongoing metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Provides training and support to end users to ensure full understanding and full utilization of created tools
- Ensures business intelligence availability through support functions and thorough testing.
- Leads testing efforts for creating BI solutions prior to release
- Provides routine and ad-hoc data reporting in support of stakeholder business decisions
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts for overall BI tools/systems
- Ensure data integrity for all assigned projects
- Reviews existing dashboards and provides technical guidance and support
- Trains end users on created solutions
- Provides status reports to management teams
- Escalates project issues when necessary
- Coaches junior team members
- Bachelor’s Degree or international equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of relevant Tableau experience
- 2+ years of relevant Oracle PL/SQL experience
- Experience with to ‘Big Data’ analytics and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of dashboard flow, interactivity design and sizing
- Advanced report development skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Advanced ability to define and translate requirements for effective BI solutions.
- To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.