5 - 7 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
• 3+ Experience in Tableau Administration.
• Experience with Create/Manage Groups, Users, Workbooks and Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections
• Add/Edit Sites and corresponding administration rights (System vs. Content)
• Good understanding of Tableau server license mechanism
• Experience with Tableau backup and restore
• Ability to deploy the reports in various environments
• Experience with reading through Tableau logs to work through problems finding root causes and rectifying.
• Experience with alternative authentication providers such as Active Directory.
• Installation, Upgrade, maintenance and support of all Tableau components.
• Respond to and resolve tickets on technical issues related to Tableau Platform within defined SLAs.
• Co-ordinate with Tableau Support for any unresolved issues and tool specific issues or hotfixes/patches.
• Responsible for Monitoring, reporting, and controlling Tableau server usage.
• Deep level troubleshooting includes RCA.
• Identifying problems in advance and looking for continuous service improvements.
- Participate in problem management and come up with trend analysis on recurring incidents.
• Creation and maintenance of system documentation related to the Tableau environment.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables.
• Experience in managing and mentoring others in the team
• Knowledge of ITIL practices
• Provide on-call support