- Provide server/network break/fix support in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Interface with Active Duty personnel and US Government employees to provide top notch repair support with a focus on United States Navy related networks. Related systems include ISNS, CANES, SCI and all associated installed applications.
- Analyze issues in an Enterprise LAN Shipboard Environment to determine the best course of action for resolution.
- Provide root cause analysis and be comfortable recommending permanent configuration changes when necessary.
- Work in cooperation with external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors, to troubleshoot intra-system issues, and to assist with system integration design solutions.
Required Education and Experience
- B.S. in related field desired and 2 years of related experience or 6 years of experience with no degree.
- IAT Level I (Security+)
- IAT Level II (CCNA, MCSA, MCSE,ect) or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date.
- Active DOD Secret clearance. Higher clearances accepted.
- Experience with ISNS or CANES or SCI or CENTRIXS or ADNS and all associated installed applications.
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers or Window Server 2008/2008R2//2012/2012 R2
- Up to 30% travel