$100K — $150K *
Be an expert responsible for supporting senior and functional management in the development and oversight of the strategic planning process to support the Transforming Tax Collection initiative. Provide complex decision support to senior management in formulating short- and long-term strategic plans and goals. Use comprehensive knowledge of internal operations to develop forward-looking focus for business. Organize cross-business unit initiatives and gather competitive intelligence to contribute to strategic business planning discussions with leadership. You will report to the AVP, Chief Administrative Officer.
1. Lead the development and execution of strategies including the development of project proposals, gaining budget approvals, creating and executing strategic plans and monitoring results.
2. Analyze trends by conducting environmental scans, organizational positioning analyses and other studies to identify internal and external strategic issues, areas of interest, and emerging opportunities that could affect the organization.
3. Engage with partners to socialize issues, develop strategies, promote the case for change, and implement solutions.
4. Guide management in the development of department performance dashboards and scorecards.
5. Use internal data sources, competitive intelligence and industry information to identify mitigation strategies.
6. Use understanding of key business drivers to challenge assumptions, suggest new approaches, and secure consulting engagements to execute the strategic planning process for business functions.
7. Coordinate the development of knowledge sharing and training plans and materials for staff.
8. Promote and facilitate organization-wide training sessions and focus groups.
9. Align initiative goals and strategies with the strategy.
10. Requires following vaguely defined procedures. Decisions are made with complex reasoning. Decisions affect the department and may affect the entire Bank.
Performs other tasks as assigned or requested.
Education and Experience
Valid through: 11/26/2020