Syteline ERP Programmer Analyst - Manufacturing
5 - 7 years experience • Information Services
Syteline ERP Programmer Analyst - Manufacturing - PA #3914
Location Lewisburg PA
Documenting solution designs and technical requirements for the support and development of company's ERP Syteline System and other .NET based custom application. Ability to quickly understand client business expectations, transform the required features into technical specifications, and track system deliverables to ensure the quality level is attained. This position requires a results-driven team player attitude with strong business acumen and interpersonal skills, robust data analysis and logical abilities, time management skills, experiencewith formal requirements traceability, and knowledge of IT SDLC methods and ITIL best practices. Agile development practices and experience in a Scrum/Agile framework desirable.
* Serve as techno-functional IT team member, responsible for defining, and documenting technical and business requirements, design and development for Syteline ERP system.
* Responsible for ensuring specifications are complete, comprehensive, technically feasible, in alignment with system capabilities, conform with IT and regulatory standards, and follow consistent documentation practices.
* Production Support and supporting daily operation of the ERP System and Interfacing Applications.
* Good domain knowledge and experiencewith manufacturing, order management, supply chain, planning and scheduling systems.
* Ability to provide Super User and End User training.
* Mentor and train junior team members.
* Assists in the preparation and execution of use-case tests, formal testing scripts and oversees approval for user acceptance plans.
* Manages and tracks status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; updates and refines as necessary.
* Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of agreed requirements- verbally and in written form to business and IT sponsors, and otherstakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
* As technical liaison, confirms project scoping for IT solutions; communicates effectively to identify options, explain issues, recommend solutions, manage risks, and reduce escalations during project design and delivery.
* Provides incident resolution oversight, including first-time-right, root cause analysis, and corrective actions.
* Work performed in a light industrial setting; exposure to shop floor and discrete manufacturing.
Qualifications and Technical Skills:
Minimum of 5years of Syteline Applications experience (version 8desired) with expertise in a discrete manufacturing environment and strong knowledge of manufacturing, order management, procurement, supply chain, planning and scheduling processes.
Experiencewith SyteLine 8 implementations a plus. Knowledge of migrating from INFOR Visual to SyteLine desirable.
* Minimum of 3years' hands-on technical experience in prior programming, development, or support role with SQL Server environments, to include .Net, Mongoose, SQL Server, SSRS, XML, Crystal Reports.
* Desirable - C#, XAML, Web Services.. NET applications and data communications skills
* Experience managing formal requirements matrix and documenting comprehensive technical specifications
* Expertise in testing validation methods with use-case development and defect tracking (Jira, Rally and Agileexperiencepreferred)
* Prior experienceworking with standard IT SDLC processes, ITIL best practices and Agile development methodologies.
* Consultative and analytical skills with effective technical planning and problem solving abilities
* Fluent with technical processes and nomenclature, and disciplined approach to reporting/tracking key metrics
* Experienced with code reuse and source code version control techniques
* Ability to create, understand, and run SQL ad-hoc query scripts and reports
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 5 + years of Syteline Applications experience (version 8 desired).
2. Experience in a discrete manufacturing environment and strong knowledge of manufacturing, order management, procurement, supply chain, planning and scheduling processes.
3. 3 + years of hands-on technical experience in a programming, development, or support role with SQL Server environments.
4. Experience managing formal requirements matrix and documenting comprehensive technical specifications.
5. Expertise in testing validation methods with use-case development and defect tracking (Jira, Rally and Agile experience preferred).
6. Prior experience working with standard IT SDLC processes, ITIL best practices and Agile development methodologies.
7. Experience with SyteLine 8 implementations a plus. Knowledge of migrating from INFOR Visual to SyteLine desirable.