We are looking for a Syteline Administrator to join our team in Stevensville, Maryland!
The Syteline Administrator will analyze business processes and program requirements, working closely with users, department managers, and programmers to identify and propose new processes or program changes to meet business requirements. You'll specify, design, and support software programs, reports, and forms in a Syteline ERP System.
You will develop supporting flowcharts, tables, diagrams, formulas and methods for solving business problems, incorporating infrastructure requirements and interfaces. Part of this function will be researching alternative business solutions and presenting any recommending alternatives, including cost justification. You will also be responsible for overseeing user training and support, coordinating with other IT functions.
- Serve as a leader and project manager with overall responsibility for SyteLine ERP system.
- Maintain and automate key tasks to ensure SyteLine is running optimally.
- Troubleshoot SyteLine errors and performance issues as they arise.
- Perform database management software systems upgrades.
- Responsible for reporting, database management, upgrade testing, patching, and support.
- Manage ticket tracking system for issues related to SyteLine.
- Design and implement system personalization and customization as needed by departments.
- Encodes, tests, debugs, and installs the operating programs and procedures in coordination with computer operations and user departments.
- Setup and provide end-user training and support for ERP modules and forms.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
- Update and document all internal procedures related to the use of SyteLine.
- Providing Helpdesk, Desktop, Systems/Network Administration, and End-User support to the assigned location for this role.
- Candidates must have experience supporting and administering Infor Syteline
- SQL DBA Experience.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work with multiple user groups of all levels when maximizing the ERP products capabilities.
Bachelors or better.
5-10 years: Direct system management.