As a Systems Test Engineer Intermediate or Senior in Commercial Lines IT, you’ll have an opportunity to serve as an integration point between the development and operations teams addressing challenges in a rapid release deployment model. You’ll build and enhance test automation infrastructure or frameworks in support of production, test, and development systems using dynamic programming languages. Proactively, you’ll assist developers in diagnosing and solving issues with development and build environments. You’ll also support and improve daily processes such as testing, backup, and deployment.
Must have qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS) and a minimum of two years of related work experience designing, programming, testing and supporting software programs and applications
- Instead of a degree, a minimum of four years related work experience described in the above bullet
- In-depth knowledge of C#, .NET programming (i.e. ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Windows Forms/Console)
- Knowledge of common testing methods, terminology and test automation including automated Mobile test, risk-based testing, UI automation and tool experience like Postman, etc.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning
- Experience with Cloud and .NET Core a plus
- Gainshare bonus up to 24% of your eligible earnings; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Diverse, inclusive and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development and tuition assistance
- Onsite gym and healthcare at large locations
- Wellness programs to help you maintain a better quality of life
- Medical, dental and vision, including free preventive care