Android Platform Test group designs, develops, debugs and execute test automation to verify Android/Linux functionality on Qualcomm ASIC products. You will work with test engineers and interact with software developers working on technologies including Android framework , Linux kernel , Android Telephony, Performance, Stability etc on Qualcomm ASIC platform .
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Automation development using C /Python/Perl /Shell programming
- Embedded application development in Linux
- Embedded Operating system knowledge and understanding of Linux/Android
- Test experience (a strong understanding of test methodology), understanding of the software development cycle, and experience with wireless test equipment or telecommunications systems
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering.
- Communication skills, be an effective team player and be able to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field required.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering preferred.