Qualis Corporation is seeking a Systems Test Engineer II to support the virtual Threat Modeling Center (vTMC). The vTMC is responsible for the development and delivery of high fidelity threat modeling products in support of MDA and MDA’s Ballistic Missile Defense System. This position is located at Schriever AFB in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Development and execution system level, application level test plans and reports
- Development and creation of the test automation suite.
- This is a technically focused M&S application and automation testing position.
- A Bachelor of Science in an engineering discipline or related education with at least 5 years of experience is required. This may be substituted for an Associates degree with at least 9 years of related experience.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidate must have an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Current DoD Top Secret Clearance.
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience with test automation suites (eggPlant, Ranorex, etc.) are highly desired.
- Previous knowledge of C/C++/Java languages as well as Windows and Linux environments.
- Understanding of powered and ballistic flight behaviors.