CSI MSG Manager - Systems
The Systems Team Manager plays a vital role in the success of our technical support teams. This role is responsible for providing direct leadership and management to the Systems Team Engineers as well as ensuring a gold standard clientsupport experience. You will serve as a client escalation point for your team and will help to drive efficiencies, accuracy and service direction within your group.
- Work with the MSG Director and other business leaders at CSI to build out a world class support offering.
- Management, prioritization and dispatch of incoming Systems Team tickets with minimal supervision and ensure 100% compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Act as a communication channel with regards to customer interaction as required ensuring clients are updated oncritical issues.
- Manage and care for CSI’s Information Systems Inventory and servicing CSI’s internal user’s IT problems.
- Perform general troubleshooting of operating systems, hardware, printers and applications as required.
- Management of Systems Team personnel to include hiring/firing, development plans, schedules, mentoring, and overall direction.
- Ensure all Systems Team personnel are following established procedures and policies through creating, documenting, and training personnel.
- Work alongside other MSG Managers to ensure cases are escalated between groups successfully and appropriately to ensure optimal cross training and ticket resolution.
- Continually monitor, test, track and report on team efficiencies with regards to availability, accuracy, and advice.
- Generate key reports for management in regards to system availability, service level agreements, uptime, average ticket resolution time, etc
- Must demonstrate the ability to: follow strategic objectives as deemed by upper management, successfully lead a team, and/or foster a positive work environment, develop positive relationships with our clientele, understand and follow work rules and procedures, appear to work on-time, and accept constructive criticism.
- Identify areas for improvement within the CSI Managed Services Group environment and recommend enhancements for implementation
- Strong IT work experience is required.
- Must have at least 3 years leadership experience in a 24x7x365 IT Operations environment, preferably in a Managed Services model.
- Mature Customer Service skills are a must.
- Financial industry background is preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting, process workflow and communications skills are a requirement.
- Must be comfortable working with and troubleshooting the Microsoft series of operating systems (2008, 2012, 2016) and server solutions (Exchange, SQL, IIS, ISA, AD).
- Minimum of 3 years of networking/system administration experience, 5 years preferred.
- EXCELLENT oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executives, engineers, sales, vendors and peers.
- Can survey your previous customers, managers, and peers and receive outstanding rating.
- Team player required: must be able to interact with peers, management, and senior engineers in a constantly evolving Managed Services environment to ensure a positive customer experience and atmosphere in the workplace.
- NOC, support center, or help desk experience.
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment and a STRONG desire to learn.
- Ability to work variable schedules to include weekends, nights, and day shifts as required.
- Title 12 USC 1829 Background Check.
NICE TO HAVES
- Bachelor’s degree in associate field (Computer Science, Information Systems).
- Current industry certifications such as MCSE, VMWare VDP.
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other legally protected basis.