- Acting as a point of contact for end-users to receive support and maintenance for systems in a Windows and Linux environment;
- Effectively using your knowledge base and other tools to diagnose and resolve hardware, software, network and account-related issues;
- Deploying, installing, and maintaining PCs and software, including tending to all adds, moves, and changes;
- Appropriately documenting all required information in call tracking system;
- Diligently creating and maintaining knowledgebase as appropriate;
- Exercising appropriate workflow and time management;
- Carrying out additional duties, which may vary based on your skillset and your specialization.
- At minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, engineering, or related field from an accredited institution.
- Familiarity with common IP networking technologies and troubleshooting techniques.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and client-facing skills.
- Demonstrated responsiveness, resourcefulness, and follow through.
Additional Preferred Qualifications Include:
- One to two years of experience in an IT-related field.
- Experience in administering accounts and policies in an Active Directory environment.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting and resolving problems pertaining to workstation connectivity, MS Office, and malware.
- Ability to debug and improve infrastructure installation and configuration scripts written in Powershell and BASH
- Experience with Linux repository management, system patching, and CLI administration.
- MCSE or Industry-level certification such as LPI or similar.