Responsible for meeting program technical, schedule and cost objectives. Specific disciplines include:
- Asset management
- Configuration management
- Technical training
- Technical writing
- Help desk
- Depot operations and transportation.
- 0-2 years experience with BS/BA (Bachelors) or equivalent
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Configuration management, provisioning, and/or electronics data management is preferred
- MS Office, experience with statistical modeling tools, programming and scripting languages (C#, C++, Java, Perl, tcsh, bash), is preferred.
- Secret clearance is preferred.
Please be aware this position requires a Secret Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: SIS20171110-21347