$80K — $100K *
Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
• Field incoming requests from end users via telephone, e-mail and the ticket system in a courteous manner.
• Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
• Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with other teams within the IT organization.
• Prioritize and schedule problems.
• Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
• Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
• Install and configure desktop software.
• Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
• At least 5 years equivalent work experience in help desk or desktop technical support.
• At least 2 years experience with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
• Extensive application support experience with Microsoft Office and Windows.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills.
• Works closely with customers to manage issues, scheduling, etc., as they arise.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.
Valid through: 11/13/2021
$80K — $120K + $150K bonus + no cap on commissions *