At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the Internet of Things (IoT) to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
- Develop test plan from understanding of feature functional requirements
- Design and deploy test topology and environment needed to execute test plan
- Develop and execute feature and/or system integration test cases in test plan
- Analyze test results to validate functionality, enter defects with supporting documentation into defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development engineers on root cause and problem resolution
- Automate test cases and help maintain the automation test framework
- Perform routine tasks, such as updating statuses and attending team meetings
Education and Experience Required:
- Must have graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent within the last year, or next 6 months.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Programming (Python), test automation framework and tools (traffic generation), software development tools (IDE, GIT/Gerrit)
- Layer 2 and 3 networking protocols (IPv4/IPv6, VLANS, LACP, STP, OSPF, BGP, QOS, ECMP) and network automation/management interfaces (UI, REST, SNMP, Ansible)
- Linux operating system and tools
- Software testing methodology, including develoment and execution of test plans for feature and system testing domains (scale, performance)
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
- Disciplined approach to test software development
- Good documentation skills
- Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members
- Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines
- Works effectively under pressure
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
- Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and minimal supervision
Job ID 1024489