- Experience/Working knowledge with Cisco Call Manager design; implantation and support along with integration with 3rd party systems such as Microsoft Unified Messaging; Microsoft Skype and Oracle Acme SBCs.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) experience.
- Cisco Call Manager design and implantation and operations experience with CER, UCCX, and Jabber.
- LAN/WAN networking equipment and protocols understanding.
- Develop, support and maintain operations of Cisco voice communications including, SIP integration, moves, adds and changes, fault isolation & resolution, and end-user support.
- Daily duties will include Project management and implantation for voice systems and services; responding to customer originated trouble tickets and service request along with planning and executing controlled changes within change control guidelines.
- Provide support to IT project management teams in the design and deployment of new voice related technology systems to meet project team requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Cisco Voice Network infrastructure and best practices.
- Technical experience and knowledge of SIP trunking design, implementation and support; Oracle Acme Session Border Controller (SBC) configuration, operational support and troubleshooting.
- Provide training and guidance on phone support to local site Field Services personnel.
- Responsible for designing and building call center Automated Call Distribution (ACD) instances to support internal call centers.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures as well as data bases to documents site configurations and specifics.
- Knowledge of telecommunications services and provisioning.
Education and Experience:
- Requires advanced understanding and ability to apply standards, principles, theories, and technical concepts obtained through advanced education combined with experience. May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Req #: 215426