▪ TS/SCI clearance required
▪ BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical experience
▪ 5 years’ experience in software administration or system administration, with strong knowledge in at least one preferred scripting language such as Bash, Python or GoLang
▪ Demonstrated experience with Kubernetes and other containerization platforms (e.g. OpenShift, ECS, PKS, and Docker)
▪ Proven experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment using tools such as Jenkins or Gitlab CI
▪ Experience with provisioning software using tools such as Ansible, Chef, and Puppet.
▪ Experience with application performance analysis and monitoring (e.g. ELK stack or Splunk)
▪ Experience with microservices architecture and serverless architecture
▪ Experience with AWS infrastructure automation/Infrastructure as Code using tools such as Terraform and CloudFormation with a focus on network and cybersecurity
▪ Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
▪ Proficiency with the git version control system.
Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid to senior level of experience, a passion for developing solutions and solving problems, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the following:
▪ Building and maintaining container-based secure infrastructure
▪ Building, testing, integrating and deploying code continuously using automation
▪ Monitoring and troubleshooting performance, security, and operations issues
▪ Managing and maintaining a Linux-based application infrastructure
Valid through: 7/7/2021
$130K — $170K *
3 days ago