- Develop, document, and maintain test cases, test scenarios, testing plans, and procedures.
- Develop, document, and maintain automated regression testing infrastructure.
- Establish and implement best practices for long-term fuzz and soak testing.
- Creating online repositories for storing and analyzing test results and performance metrics.
- Document requirements and specifications Git-based workflows.
- Investigate and recommend systems/tools to support continuous integration and test automation objectives and processes.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- A minimum of two years' programming experience in C/C++ (C++17 preferred).
- in developing testing policies (e.g., unit tests, regression tests),
- performing code reviews, and writing documentation.
- Ability to independently work on a large code base with a strong sense of self-direction.
- Demonstrated ability to work in both research and development organizations.
- An M.S. in Computer Science or related fields with substantial software engineering experience.
- Background in systems software development (e.g., databases, operating systems, networking, or distributed systems).
- Proficient in programming Python3, Java (junit, JDBC), and SQL.
- Experience in continuous integration testing infrastructure (e.g., Jenkins, BuildBot, Travis).
- Experience in testing libraries and tools (e.g., gtest, gbenchmark, Valgrind).
- Knowledge of modern software development principles for C++ systems software.