The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health Systems Management operating unit, which focuses on Healthcare IT solutions for our Federal, State, and Local government clients. The qualified candidate should also have strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
Description of Work:
- Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Analyze, develop, and manage detailed requirements documentation
- Perform business process analysis and develop technical business process models (As Is/To Be)
- Develop lifecycle documents, including Use Cases, Detailed Functional Requirements, Software Requirement Specifications, Detailed Design Specifications, Test Scenarios, User Manual
- Interface with management and provide various reports on a regular basis
- Reverse engineer and create requirements documents from an existing system by reviewing various types of software code
- Design, create, execute, document test scnearios, test cases, and test results
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Basic Qualifications for a Business Process Analyst 5:
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's degree and 15+ Years of relevant work experience OR Master's degree and 13+ Years of relevant work experience OR a minimum 19+ years of relevant work experience as an Analyst in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience conducting business analysis, developing, and documenting requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of designing, creating, executing, documenting test scnearios, test cases, and test results
- Minimum of 4 years of combined experience in 2 or more of the following:
- Developing lifecycle documents, including Use Cases, Detailed Functional Requirements, Detailed Design Specifications, and Software Requirement Specifications
- Reverse engineering and creating requirements documents for an existing system (as is scenario) by reviewing any type of software code.
- Performing systems analysis for systems that cross multiple components and impact multiple systems.
- Using Visio, and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or similar testing tools
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Prior Federal Government/Government/ large scale corporate working experience
- Experience with writing requirements from reading software code (such as C, VB, JAVA etc) or development background.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Some testing skills
- Knowledge and/or experience with Business Intelligence and Visualization tools (Tableau, WebFOCUS, SAS)
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with front and back end web based applications and familiar with various web service technologies.
- Experience in developing test cases and writing SQL queries to validate the data and application.