Role and Responsibilities
- Vulnerability assessments, management, report preparation
- •Monitoring and responding to security alerts
- •Software initiative
- •Internal penetration testing,
- •Verifying risk factors
- •Assisting with prioritizing of remediation steps and coordinating remediation steps with othertechnology teams
- •Building and extending IT securityinfrastructure and automation of related tasks
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 5+ years of IT experience plus
- 3+ years of IT securityexperience plus
- 2+ years of Linux experience plus
- 2+ years of C programming or equivalent skill level (at least intermediate)
- 2+ years of hands on experience with a scriptinglanguage Python, Perl, Shell etc.
- 2+ years of hands on experienceworking with IP networks, firewalls and routing methodology.