Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is seeking a Systems Requirements Verification Analyst
The Systems Analyst executes analytical tasks and evaluates studies and threat/capabilities needs utilizing both analytical techniques and processes. The Analyst develops and/or utilizes analytic tools, techniques, and processes for technical and/or administrative support activities. The most qualified candidates will apply oral and written communication skills to senior Program Leadership.Responsibilities:
- Provides technical and/or operational support to projects such as traceability of various threat or other operability down to the Ballistic Missile Defense elements
- Verification that the requirement is valid and the system is capable of meeting (or not meeting) the requirement of the detection and engagement systems to include missile and communications systems
- Contributes to and may lead the planning and implementation of large programs
- Systematically trigger an appropriate response of the elements and verify data connectivity from target detection through engagement and post intercept analysis.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of experience
- Secret clearance
- Technical experience in one of the following areas: Fleet operations (desired but not required), systems engineering, modeling and simulation, missile systems
Missile defense-related or other DoD programs/projects is desired, as well as a Top Secret Clearance. In some cases, military education can be considered in lieu of Bachelor's (with Associate's degree) and Master's degree (with Bachelor's degree). ***Salary is dependent upon experience and level.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.