Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 58 days ago
Seeking a Systems Reliability Analyst to support our Enterprise - Contact Center Services.
Systems Reliability Analyst able to analyze situational process improvements and the ability to follow through with solutions to meet business needs.
• Analyzes and offers suggestions to improve the stability of our systems
• Real time System Issue Management of outages in collaboration with IT teams to assess business impact and help with decision making to minimize the impact to our customers and reduce system downtime for our internal users.
• Assists in Planned Maintenance Review
• Works on lower level Priority single user system issues for Call Center and non-call center users
• Daily reporting on system issues from single user issues to Priority 1 Issues Daily Weekly, Monthly and Annual reporting and analysis on system outages
• Collaborate with IT teams to design and implement new solutions, maximize operating efficiencies and reduce cost
• Troubleshoot issues, and coordinate efforts of internal departments and vendors to ensure proper systems stability.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a directly related field.
• 6+ years systems related experience with business systems analyst capabilities.
• Proven communication and problem solving skills, detail-orientated, proficiency in automated tools and desktop software.
• Extensive background/understanding of Financial services contact center needs
• Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and demanding environment.
• Strong analytical skills
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel and Access.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture: