The individual in this role will be responsible for analysis, design, architecture, development, testing, implementation and troubleshooting of the department's applications. Currently we have multiple WCC environments for multiple teams with applications developed using Oracle WCC framework. We are looking to develop scalable common platform for document management for firm. Developer should possess at least 3 years of experience with Oracle WCC and minimum of 6 years of overall development experience.
Developer should possess following skills set
- Maintain a successful Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) environment for the organization, business, front end developers, and content contributors
- Lead upgrade efforts for Oracle WebCenter environments to 12c with data movement
- Keep up to date on the latest patches and manage vulnerabilities
- Fix Integration issues efficiently and in a timely manner
- Manage integrated functionality, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of a system
- Assist in developing training documentation and proactive identification of additional documentation needs
- Strong analysis & communication skills
- SDLC methodology; Familiar with development life cycle and gate
- Agile (Tools: Jira, RTF)
- Waterfall (Tools: Sharepoint, MS Project or similar)
- BRD (Business Requirements), Design (CSD, SIT & planning)
- Strong test case
- Work with internal business teams to define and execute on requirements
- 3+ Years (Preferred) Experience with Oracle WebCenter Sites 12c (preferred) or 11g
- Experience required: Oracle WCS UI / controller development.
- Experience with RIDC (WCC Oracle) Java APIs.
- Experience with RIDC (WCC Oracle) REST services.
- Experience with creating custom WCC services
- Understand, manage, maintain and upgrade respective upstream or downstream system communications
- Familiar with Oracle WCS caching, user segments, Asset Model (Basic & Flex Assets),
- Custom Attribute Editors, Page and Template Design, Tag Libraries, Workflow,
- Publishing and Customization of WebCenter Sites Authoring Forms and User Interface.
- Oracle Database Management
- SQL Tools: TOAD, PLSQL or SQL Navigator.
Other Skills (Nice to Have):
- Compliance product or Risk Management experience – a plus.
- Test automation or programming experience.
- Support primarily internal clients with software applications. Resolve production issues on a timely basis.
- Conduct technical research and provide recommendations.
- Guide and provide training to other team members.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- More than 3 years of the application development experience with WCC
- Works well individually and in teams by sharing information and supporting colleagues
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with a Global team
What We Offer
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee's unique perspective
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of other