Requisition Number: SS-14708
About the Role
The Systems Operations Manager is responsible for Salesforce Administration in addition to managing all other internal systems requirements related to maintaining the operational integrity our WSI Trade and Contract program. This includes identifying, conceptualizing, and executing process improvements, expertise in Salesforce and order management systems, documenting and communicating training materials, and building relevant dashboards and reports. This position works cross-functionally to support Care Center, Sales, and Marketing teams while partnering with IT and contracted Salesforce Developers to execute system enhancements. This position requires a detail oriented, strategic problem solver that is self-motivated to identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and a sense of ownership that leads to the creation and implementation of enhanced methods and practices. The Systems Operations Manager will work in the Business Sales department of Williams-Sonoma, Inc., reporting to the Director of Operations.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
* Certified Salesforce Administrator who will own the daily operational readiness of our SFDC Sales org (Classic)
* Assist in development and execution of Salesforce process enhancements and new feature implementation to enhance the workflow of the department
* Collaborate with Care Centers to identify opportunities for improvement in order processing systems to support new business requirements, streamline care center efficiencies, and improve overall customer experience
* Liaise with IT in development of new processes and system functionality, ensuring principles of control are met and new standard operating procedures are implemented and maintained
* Partner with IT to oversee and maintain integrations with 3rd party systems like NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics, identify and socialize areas for improvement
* Strategically review new functionality requests from cross-functional users, evaluating ROI and effectively road mapping priorities. Document project requirements, manage development, testing/bug tracking, change set tracking, and post deployment validation
* Document all rules, configuration settings and user permissions changes, additions and deletions
* Create and maintain Reports and Dashboards to provide visibility and analytics around customer, product, and sales data
* Routine auditing of data and functionality, utilizing strategic problem solving to ensure maximum system reliability
* Design comprehensive Salesforce training documents and live training sessions for care center, sales, and marketing teams
* Support various business partners as a technical resource and Salesforce subject matter expert
* Stay current on new Salesforce features/releases, competing tool offerings, and industry best practices
* Passionate about systems and creating automation to improve our ability to scale and grow our business
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We're excited about you because...
* 3-5 years SFDC database administration
* SFDC Administrator Certification required (Advanced preferred)
* Demonstrated experience managing user roles and profiles, workflows, triggers, email templates, custom fields, custom objects, email-to-case
* Experience with Apex and Visualforce development a plus
* Experience with Pardot B2B Marketing Automation a plus
* Demonstrated success leading and executing cross-functional enhancements and projects
* Exceptional analytical and strategic problem-solving skills, very comfortable using Excel and other data manipulation tools
* Highly professional written and verbal communication skills required
* Ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
* Must be highly motivated self-starter, able to maintain poise under pressure
* Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT-related field; equivalent combination of skill/experience will be considered
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. Our family of brands includes Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room, and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. In 2017, we acquired Outward, Inc., a 3-D imaging and augmented reality platform for the home furnishings and décor industry. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of benefits. Our corporate vision--to enhance our customers' quality of life at home--extends to the lives of our associates. To that end, we offer an extensive benefits package designed to help you grow, personally and professionally, to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your position and your location, here's a look at what you might be eligible for:
* A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through multiple shopping channels
* A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
* Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
* Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance; health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical, family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits; short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel insurance; an employee assistance program
* Tax-free commuter benefits
* A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
* In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University, LearnIt and AcademyX
* Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
* Quarterly sample sales
* A business casual work environment
* A bike share program
* Time off to volunteer
* Matching donations to qualifying nonprofit organizations
* Company-sponsored walks and runs
* Healthy, organic options in the cafeteria and an awesome salad bar
* Discounts on nearby gyms and other local businesses
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.