The Systems Operations Issue Management Support Analyst role is responsible for the internal System Operations Support Issue management reporting, tracking and resolution as well as supporting the global FRSS Issue Management infrastructure, inclusive of tracking and communicating issues in a timely and effective manner to senior management.
Manages the communication of issues with significant cross-departmental and departmental impact. Key aspect is to ensure issue closure and remediation with accurate root cause communication and impact analysis. Conducts analysis and makes recommendations based on issue trends for month end close processes.
The role is also responsible for the monthly Issue management post mortem call with senior level participation. FRSS data is provided to highlight trends, key focus areas and to provide cross functional knowledge sharing for month end issues as well as any significant daily repetitive issues.
Incumbent is responsible to facilitate month end calls, provide timely, concise and senior level communications resulting from the calls with full impact analysis and concise issue articulation.
- ·Maintain and improve the Issue Management Program for FRSS Globally. Be a key driver in the definition and implementation of the global program.
- ·Coordinate, collaborate and provide post-mortem analysis to senior managers
- ·Support preparation and lead issue management calls (daily and monthly)
- ·Coordinate and assist in the daily and cross functional month end close meetings crossing various regions
- ·Proactively anticipate escalations or matters that require senior leadership attention and communicate concisely and effectively to FRSS Senior Leadership
- ·Manage issue timelines, expectations, risks, and execution and communicate status
- ·Duringnon-peak times, continue to collaborate with system operations support leads to review and resolve issues
- ·Define, manage execution and delivery of metrics and reports to senior leadership in a timely manner
- ·Ensure effective issue closure and metric tracking.Provide metrics that are part of senior leaders goals - FRSS
- ·Responsible to maintain and enhance current tools (IMT and Maker/checker tool)
- ·Provide progress report to key stakeholders regularly
Requires off hours support during the month end close cycles.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Business fields required
- Fluent in English, Spanish a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience preferably in a Shared Service organization or in Financial services
- Knowledge preferred with FRSS structure and taxonomy
- Established process improvement experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma a plus
- Fluent in Process mapping and understanding in addition to great data analysis skills
- Strongcommunication, meeting facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to listen effectively and interpret results accurately
- Strong ability to influence people at all levels without direct authority, strong negation skills
- Ability to create effective metrics and dashboards
- Highly proficient in the use of desktop tools and software for presentations and consolidation of data i.e. MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePointand IBM BlueWorks is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship management skills with the ability to handle conflict and negotiations. Persuade and influence others through developed communication, facilitation, and diplomacy skills
- Self-starting, self-motivating, and able to work independently or within a team and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and rapidly react to changes of focus and/or priority. Must be able to organize and prioritize multiple, concurrent priorities to completion without significant guidance
- Flexibility to cover required month end close cycles
- Job ID: 17075916