Systems Operations Administrator
Who We Are:
Credibly's mission is to build a Data Science driven FinTech Lending Platform which improves the speed, cost, experience, and choice of capital to small and medium sized businesses. At Credibly, we make it easy and intuitive for small businesses to access capital. We have a laser focus on the customer experience and are committed to serving business owners as a trusted partner.
Founded in Michigan in 2010, Credibly has provided over half a billion dollars to small business customers, and was named in 2014, 2015, and 2016 to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing private companies in America, and as one of Crain's New York Fast 50 Companies for 2015 and 2016.
Following a 2014 strategic equityinvestment from the $2.8Bn private equity fund Flexpoint Ford, Credibly rapidly accelerated their growth ? opening NYC and Arizona offices, building out their Data Science, Marketing, and Technology teams, launching new loan products, and securing a $100MM credit facility.
- Maintain and manage the entire IT infrastructure both on premises and the cloud (AWS).
- Manage and configure continuous delivery systems and methodologies.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Drive resolution of issues identified via application and systems monitoring, as well as assigned tasks and incident tickets.
- Document processes, automation scripts, and infrastructure assets.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices.
- Actively engage and assist other departments with technical computing requirements.
- Participate in the on-call rotation supporting the IT infrastructure.
- Responsible for helpdesk addressing daily volume of tickets.
- Experience in an AWS environment.
- Understanding of various Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of AWS technologies with an emphasis on application deployments that are highly available, cost efficient, Fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience in systems migration to AWS.
- Experience with VMware, ESX.
- Monitoring and logging experience in any of the following: Nagios, Splunk, Cloudwatch.
- Coding experience
- Solid networking knowledge (DNS, Mail, Web, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Automation experience (Ansible, etc.)
- Experience in container technologies (Docker, etc.)
- Experience in data encryption and file transfer technologies.
- Experience supporting databases and big data in Aurora, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience with SAS server
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Company paid life insurance
- 7 Paid holidays
- Generous PTO
- Vacation Time
- Casual dress environment
- Excellent opportunity for growth and development