Systems Modeling Engineer
Less than 5 years experience •
We have partnered with a large manufacturing company to provide them with a Systems Modeling Engineer in Moline, IL.
- Conduct modeling of multiple body dynamics, hydraulics and control systems, and their mutual interactions.
- Collaborate and partner with Global design teams to provide solutions for system level issues in harvesting equipment.
- Document methodologies used, write reports, and provide design direction in early stages of development.
- Bachelor?s Degree in Mechanical, Agricultural or Aerospace Engineering or related discipline with emphasis in Dynamic Systems Modeling is required.
- 2?5years of industrialexperience in the development of control systems and/or simulation modeling contributing to model based design.
- 2 or more years of experience in Dynamics Systems Modeling of machines or vehicles is required.
- Experience with MBD tools (i.e. Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow, Easy5, Amesim, GT-Suite, etc.) is required.
- Experience collaborating and collaborating with various global engineering groups to design plant models for software design and PV&V is strongly preferred.
- General mechanical and dynamic modeling experience contributing in system simulation design is required.
- Knowledge in system dynamics of hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems is required.
- Experience correlating analysis to test data is essential in this role.
- General understanding of vehicle electronic systems is required.
- Systems engineering background to understand plant functionality and design system interactions are preferred.
- Understanding of embedded software development and its system interactions with plants and physical subsystems is strongly preferred.
- Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) are required.
- Ability to travel up to 25% Domestic/International is required.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region.