The incumbent is also accountable for governance reviews/auditing of system functionality to ensure quality of data, appropriate regulatory blocks/approvals, appropriate registrations etc..
In addtion, the job holder is also required to provide Support for integration of mergers and acquisitions data/products into GAIA.
What will be expected from you?
- Process Improvement: Identify new system efficiency opportunities especially related to Gaia SAP-EHS and work as a member of the PEHS leadership team to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Process Improvements: Drive and direct business compliance cases related to PEHS Regulatory status through root cause analysis and implementation of process improvements.
- Strategy: As a direct report to the Senior Manager, SDMT, help support the Director in establishing vision, strategy and direction of the Global PEHS shared services.
- Governance: Support P-EHS functional teams by undertaking internal auditing of processes & procedures – identify gaps and improvements to improve compliance efforts.
- Business Interface: Act as key interface with businesses to streamline and implement global procedures (e.g. NPI introduction, Product extensions and Product Transfers, MoC)
- Merger & Acquisitions: Responsible for integration of P-EHS data into Huntsman systems (global) e.g. System Houses, Mergers and Acquisitions. Executes standard reports as developed in GAIA, HSIMS and trains PEHS associates on their use so they can run them on their own
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with 5 + years of relevant experience OR
- Advanced Technical Degree with 3 + years experience in an international industrial company
- Proven experience of global chemical regulations (HazCom, Regulatory)
- P-EHS data management
- Six Sigma Training / Lean Knowledge
- Auditing Experience / Qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Occasional Business travel
- Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered during the course of employment.
- Flexibility and adaptability to new instructions and/or dynamic organizational priorities is critical for job success