Systems Integrator Technical Specialist
Provide Systems Integration support in a fast-paced and dynamic customer environment. Responsibilities include full project lifecycle support; to include creation of project documentation; participation in gate reviews, tracking of project schedules, and monitoring of project financial status. The candidate will ensure stability of the technical baseline for all projects and report issues and concerns to appropriate project lead, COTR, and Branch management in a timely manner.
The candidate will be required to create SOWs, Acquisition Plans, and proactively contribute to historical/system insights to improve mission performance. The candidate will also be required to review projects and provide timely input to the customer on issues that arise. The candidate will be expected to respond to spontaneous customer management requests for project status updates in absence of COTR/PM.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the customer’s needs, multi-task, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems.
- Strong understanding of project lifecycle, awareness of and ensuring compliance to customer processes
- Experience in the preparation of programmatic artifacts such as Statements of Work (SOW), Gate Reviews, Spend Plans, Schedules, Financial Reviews, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment co-located with multiple contractor and customer teammates
- Support for ongoing development efforts including meeting facilitation, logistics, vendor communication, etc.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- 10-12 years experience
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Customer domain experience
- Experience in creating financial and contractual documentation
Job ID 2018-51071