Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation's most important work. We're a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta's talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let's make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Support and work closely with a Lead Systems Engineer (LSE) supporting a customer's Program Management Office (PMO) and/or the Integration System Engineer (ISE) assigned to the PMO.Perform a wide variety of systems engineering activities and producing system engineering documentation that fully supports program standup and execution, including, as needed, required acquisition milestone decision technical documentation. Responsibilities include:
- Working with multiple organizations to develop formal validated mission and capability needs, and defining the requirements that meet these needs;
- Developing, documenting and/or analyzing operational and system architectures in standard frameworks (e.g., DoDAF, MoDAF, UAF);
- Drafting capability needs (CN), creating thread views, and mission use cases; defining mission outcomes and measures of success; evaluating capabilities threads and providing assessment responses and feedback.
- Working with LSE and/or ISE and the customer organizations on the development of short and long term acquisition strategies.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, specifically requirements development, architecture, system of system integration and architecture, test plan development, mission use case and thread analysis and engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-program /cross-organization integration; ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical.
- Be a self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communications skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience in cyber-related missions and capabilities
- Experience with big date analytics
- Background in computer science
- Familiarity with C2S platform
- Architecture Tool expertise (e.g., System Architect, Cameo).