Systems Integrator, Sr
- Play a lead role in system integration design, implementation, and verification efforts
- Identify functional and technical interface specifications and standards
- Identify and help resolve hardware and software interface discrepancies
- Provide the customer with strategic recommendations on system integration planning
- Support the Sponsor's efforts to ensure coordination and information flow pertinent to system integration occurs between all programs (to include Integrated Program team support), system stakeholders, and organizational managers.
- Support the proper documentation of all systems integration artifacts (e.g. compliance documents, specifications, standards, and Interface Control Documents (ICDs)).
- Support the Sponsor's engineering and management review boards on system integration related topics.
- Support the Sponsor to ensure that ICDs are adhered to among the various system stakeholders.
- Provide the Sponsor evidence of successful integration of system components
- Assess the relationship between systems integration and the elements associated with the sponsor's systems engineering, systems architectures, and systems requirements.
- The Contractor shall collaborate with Sponsor stakeholders to identify and seek to resolve systems' integration gaps, especially as it concerns end-to-end product compatibility.
- Provide technical support to systems preparing for deployment, as well as, actively deployed systems.
- Promotes system integration principles and best practices that are appropriate for the Sponsor's environment.
- Identify and communicate system integration risks, issues, assumptions, mitigations, and dependencies
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/SCI with Poly
- Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of directly related experience
- Analyzing Information
- Critical thinking
- Problem Solving