PAE is looking for a Systems Integrator/Project Integrator to join our organization. For this position, travel requirement/amount and duration are subject to the needs of the Customer and may be more than what is listed.
Candidate must possess TS/SCI with Polygraph at time of application.
- Individual in this position provides support in the areas of strategic planning, support to technical efforts within the Group by contributing to Sponsor programs and projects.
- Attends and contributes to Sponsor related project control gates that utilize Project Management Framework (PMF).
- Interfaces with the IC and industry on common programs, goals and objectives, such as those found in the Sponsor Roadmap.
- Will support and represent Sponsor in efforts related to mission planning.
- Track Project Progress in Customer's PMTool
- Develop and present briefings, status reports and placemats
- Leverage experience across the Center, Group, and external offices.
- Create/update documentation/deliverables
- Draft Customer Communications for release/track responses
- Develop and manage schedules – incorporate and communicate changes
- Input Sharepoint changes and work with developers on modifications
- Work with Logistics/Procurement resources for quotes
- Knowledge of field operations, applications and functions related to telecommunications, to include; satellite communications, networking, enterprise systems used by the Sponsor as well as the IC.
- Demonstrated experience working well with large diverse teams, alone and with mission partners as required.
- Strong understanding of Customer environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously in a rapidly paced environment.
- Experience in Customer's Project Management Framework.
- Ability to Incorporates/Implement changes to schedule
- Working knowledge of Customer's organization, internal policies and processes
- Project Organization/tracking
- Expert with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, using Tableau
- Willing to "go the extra mile" in customer service and effort in ensuring that time critical requirements are met.
- Ability to work as part of a team of very strong personalities in a very dynamic environment
- Highly mission oriented
Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science
- 11+ years of experience or combination of education and experience.