Provides technical expertise and value to the integration of systems. Leads the interpretations of designs, applications, and service information. Typically interacts with sales team, manufacturing, and marketing personnel. Functions as technical expert in presentations, demonstrations, and customer training. Leads all phases of customer interaction including customer analysis and design implementation. Represents customers' interests at technical meetings within the company.
- Has worked with Amdocs and related Applications
- Strong Communication and People Skills to work in a collaborative environment
- Assists with integrating the company's systems.
- Interprets designs, applications, and service information.
- Gathers information concerning the capabilities of company systems.
- May work through all phases of system integration including analysis and design implementation.
- Modifies moderately complex applications programs.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing.
- Works on most phases of applications programming activities.
- Analyzes existing programs, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs.
- Performs conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years experience in systems designs & system integration
- Three years experience technical project management
- 1-2 yrs of knowledge in developing a Test Data Manager tool or a similar Data self-serving tool to enable Automation
- Strong knowledge in defining the Data masking, data provisioning strategy, building Gold copy repository
- 2-3 yrs work experience on AMDOCS (Preferable)
- Strong PL/SQL Knowledge
- Web Development - .Net, HTML experience or any Programming knowledge with Java, C++, Visual Basic (Preferable)