Polaris Alpha was formed in 2016 through the merger of EOIR Technologies, Intelligent Software Solutions (ISS), PROTEUS Technologies and Intelesys. The Company has approximately 1,200 employees with major offices in Colorado Springs, CO, Fredericksburg, VA, Annapolis Junction, MD, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and Alexandria, VA as well as customer sites both domestically and internationally. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best.
We are a one-of-a-kind mid-tier government contractor provides leading-edge capabilities to three emerging warfighter domains critical to the future of national security: space, cyber, and the electromagnetic spectrum. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
EOIRTechnologies, a Polaris Alpha company, is seeking a Systems or Software Engineer to support a Research & Development (R&D) laboratory that is analyzing,designing, developing and integrating radar openarchitectures. Working with a team of experts, the Senior Systems Integrator will continue the definition, development and demonstration of the open systemsarchitecture for Next Gen Fires (NGF). Supports the research, development, and test of newtechnologiesfor current and future Army radar systems.
7+ years’ of experience integrating multiple system and software architectures
· A strong aptitude and or knowledge of RADAR Systems
· Specialized experience as a software engineer or systems integrator performing systems and/or software engineering analysis, design, development and integration of multiple architectures
· Experience in radar design and analysis - Ground Penetrating Radar, Forward Looking Radar, Synthetic Aperture Radar - SAR)
· Ability to do modeling and simulation of radar array/antenna designs using MATLAB based tools
· In-depth knowledge of array/antenna design, radar architecture, radio frequency (RF) signal processing
· OO knowledge and programming experience in C++
· Design, develop, and test of computer systems and software applications
· Cross-platform Linux/Unix programming experience
· Experience with developing and implementing custom software applications in combination with COTS and GOTS software applications and hardware systems
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field.