Job Description :
This test engineer will be assigned to support one or more of the Integrated Air and Missile Defense or Tactical Missiles related test sets and will provide support to the Responsible Engineer for the hardware and/or software of the test set.
In addition, this engineer may be called upon to assist with the development of new test instrumentation to replace obsolete items or development of new test sets..
- Analyze/troubleshoot complex ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) to include board level diagnostics through system level.
- Analyze/troubleshoot ATE support equipment to include test cable assemblies, Interface Test Adapters (ITA), engineering sub-assemblies, engineering Circuit Card Assemblies (CCAs), and CCA test fixtures
- Analyze/troubleshoot test software and/or hardware and ATE issues.
- Perform routine scheduled maintenance and support scheduled calibration activities
- Support/perform ATE software and hardware validations/verifications
- Support 24/7 production operations
- Coordinate and interact with multiple on-site and off-site organizations
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing and/or supporting test equipment hardware and/or software.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Desired skills
- Experience with National Instruments development tools (specifically Test Stand, LabVIEW, or LabWindows CVI), and/or MS Visual Studio (C++, C#).
- Hardware troubleshooting knowledge for computer based automated test equipment.
- Current Secret security clearance with an investigation within the last 5 years..