Do you want to make a difference? Join our team! Harris is looking for high performing individuals who will design, develop, deploy, and sustain systems that provide the intelligence community with actionable intelligence to protect our nation. Our team is a collection of highly technical problem solvers, invigorated by creating first-of-a-kind systems. You will help solve the most demanding technical challenges while enjoying the satisfaction of knowing that your efforts are making the nation a safer place.
- Perform system level integration and test of all components, ensuring their electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
- Support of system design activities, System Integration/Test Engineers are responsible for system level product design, test and integration of COTS-based and custom electromechanical and software systems, from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the large complex system.
- Specific responsibilities include: support development, documenting and executing design specifications, analyses, trade studies, transition plans, installation plans, interface control documents, compatibility of physical and functional interfaces and first article product integration.
- Investigates and implements solutions to product, process or test problems. Implements subsystem and system level hardware and/or software test programs, test plans, test specifications, and test procedures, for developmental, qualification, and customer acceptance testing.
- Lead integration/test working groups, test readiness reviews and formal system verification of the system requirements and final test reports.
- Contributes to the program design review packages, action items, and minutes and is a key member in the overall success of the program team.
- Bachelors' Degree or higher in Computer Science, ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering, IT.
- 6+ years of integration and test experience.
- Position requires an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Environmental testing; test planning and execution skills highlypreferred.
- Cellular Protocols (GSM, CDMA, UMTS, LTE, etc.).
- Create Requirements Verification Test Matrix (RVTM).
- Author test documents (Test Plans, Test Procedures).
- Software lifecycle development.
- DevOps/Continuous Integration/Agile.
- Ability to support design reviews.
- SOAP-UI, IBM Win Runner, Quick Test Pro.
- VMware, TCP/IP, Putty, Python scripting.
- Windows, Unix/Linux shell scripts.