- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing integration plans and implementation procedures for hardware, software and facilities.
- Responsible for the physical and electrical compatibility for functional interfaces and first article product integration, ensuring seamless interface between the design andproduction of systems.
- Responsible for product design and integration of OEM or COTS based electromechanical systems, including creation of drawings, installation and transition plans.
- Support change management processes, validate system configuration (e.g. Drawing Trees, Parts Lists) during both the pre and post integration phases.
- Provide support for Test and Acceptance of hardware, devices, and or capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present technical material to IPT, project leadership and customer counterparts.
- 6+ years experience with BS/BA (Bachelors) or equivalent
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Professional knowledge of CAD Software (e.g. AutoCAD/ Pro-E).
- Integration experience with proprietary technology.
- Ability to provide a wide variety of technical analyses and program management support to a government customer is highly desired.
- Effective communicator, written and verbal, with excellent briefing skills is highly desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools is preferred.
- Ability to work independently with multi-disciplined teams within the program is preferred.
- Strong people and organizational skills is highly desired.