Systems Integration / Software Development-Senior Consultant
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Are you a talented, creative software development professional, interested in working in a team atmosphere to create innovative solutions that solves our clients’ most complex issues? Are you interested in creating elegant, effective solutions, while continually learning and expanding your skills?
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Consultant you will bring considerable technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
Being the lead person to interface between the clients and our Deloitte teams
Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation.
Developing & reviewing system requirements, designing the solution, redefining the business, presenting the prototype, and leading the testing of our custom technology solutions
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, our systems integration specialists help clients manage the complexity inherent with technology change, from requirements planning to architecture, testing to deployment, and beyond, helping to link their IT programs to organizational goals. And we offer a complete range of industry-leading services, including systems development, solution and platform integration. Learn more about our Systems Integration practice.
Senior Consultants in the System Development practice are required to have:
- 4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
At least 2 years of experience leading teams
A minimum of 2 full system development life cycle implementations
At least 2 years of experience with solution development and application architecture with JEE(J2EE) or .Net.
- At least 2 years of business process analysis, mapping, and design.
- At least 2 years of experience in requirements analysis and performing current state system analysis
At least 2 years of performing conceptual and technical designs, including the use of object-oriented analysis and design techniques
A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
In addition, successful Senior Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience or passion for implementing cloud solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience of DevOps practices and tools
- Understanding of user experience, user centered design and responsive web design
- Testing, including all phases: System, Integration, and Performance Testing and ensuring traceability
- Experience with enterprise applications such as Siebel, SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle
- Experience with Middleware and/or SOA based implementations.
Experience with methodologies including, but not limited to, Agile, RUP, or Waterfall
Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Eagerness to mentor junior staff
A Bachelor's Degree
Requisition code: E18WESCSRCCH202-T