The NA Systems and Integration Sales Manager will work with the functional areas of the F&B sales organization (Sales Mgmt., Sales Reps, Marketing), PESC organization, and third party equipment providers to ensure systems & integration customer projects are delivered on time and on budget and are successful
- Communicate action plans, coordinate resources, and effectively manage all aspects of S&I customer project (customer audit, qualification, specification, financial analysis, quote/proposal preparation & submission, design, engineering, manufacturing, delivery, installation, training, and on-going support).
- Prospect to generate leads & opportunities on S&I solutions. Work through trade shows and regional sales funnels to generate qualified leads and opportunities.
- Sell & drive value of S&I solutions. Drive and design equipment layout/solutions based on clearly defined customer expectations, needs, project specifications and project scope.
- Assist in establishing & managing a network of S&I partners (sub-contractors). Shepard new systems integration equipment solutions into the field.
- Associate/Technical Degree
- 5-8years of experience
- Strong engineering/technical background
- project leader & project management skills
- strong customer/client relationship skills
- previous equipment selling experiencedesired
- excellent verbal and written communication
- computer skills - AutoCAD, Draftsight, MS Office, MS Projects or other PC based programs.
- Ability to meet technical challenges with creative and innovative solutions.
- Ability to plan and organize activities and shift prioriteies as needed.
- Requires 30-40% travel domestically.
Requisition id: 15723