The Boeing company is seeking a Systems Integration / Project Engineer
• Provides team coordination for a small multi discipline team executing a specific set of tasks.
• Develops and validates requirements for various systems and components.
• Develops and validates requirements for electrical\electronic systems, mechanical systems, interconnects and structures.
• Develops architectures to integrate complex systems and components into higher level systems and platforms.
• Performs complicated trade studies, modeling, simulation and other forms of analysis to predict component, interconnects and system performance and to optimize design around established requirements.
• Defines and conducts critical tests of various kinds to validate performance of designs to requirements.
• Manages appropriate aspects of critical supplier and partner performance to ensure compliance to requirements.
• Provides support to products throughout their lifecycle from manufacturing to customer use by providing guidance and support to resolve complex issues.
• Supports project management by coordinating development of work statement, budget, schedule and other required inputs and conducting appropriate reviews.
• Regularly reports insight to programs leads about task execution status (EVM, budget, schedule, risks, issues, etc).
• Generates major sections of proposals to support development of new business. Works under minimal direction.
• Prepares documentation of reviews, tests, and tasking in reports for the Customer.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Typical Education / Experience: