$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Territory Manager, Systems Integration to join us in the Portland, OR and Seattle, WA areas.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
In conjunction with the respective Surgical and MP sales counterparts as well as industry consultants, equipment planners, architects and other strategic related medical device companies, the Systems Integration Territory Manager is responsible for all aspects of the sales process for Systems Integration and infrastructure Solutions. This includes understanding in-depth technical product application requirements and conveying architectural room environment related installation requirements to customers to ensure that products operate and function as designed.
As a Territory Manager working on the Systems Integration and Infrastructure Central team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by working with your Olympus counterparts, utilizing advanced prospecting tools and generating opportunities to grow our Integration and Infrastructure market share. In a typical day, you will:
* Achieve sales and MBO targets. Prepares a comprehensive annual business plan designed to grow franchise and achieve required sales objectives, works diligently to achieve stated goals effectively managing obstacles, and continually updates plan as appropriate.
* Contribute to funnel growth through continuous salesforce engagement and proactive territory development.
* Serve as the product, system and technology expert on OR Design, infrastructure requirements, Integrated Operating Room Systems and boom and light solutions.
* Understand how systems interrelate both within the operating room and with other departments within the hospital environment.
* Develop and maintains a thorough understanding of our software-based clinical workflow solutions and be able to effectively communicate the benefits to a diverse group of end-users and stakeholders; with particular attention to navigating hospital IT departments to gain acceptance of our solutions.
* Develop drawings, cost estimates, statements of work and proposals to support pre-sales opportunities, which align all Systems Integration and Infrastructure stakeholders to ensure sales-opportunity requirements are clearly defined and updated according to project needs.
* Support training of salesforce through on the job training and actively grow engagement of salesforce.
* Partner with the customer to identify functionality requirements that promote effective workflow and positive clinical outcomes.
* Provide deliverables that establish the basis, guidelines and definition of the project; coordinate the project definition through its refinement process to sign off.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sciences or a related field (or equivalent knowledge).
* Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience of understanding and communicating room designs for infrastructure products which includes Surgical Lights, Booms, and Integration.
* Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience developing and delivering complex Infrastructure Projects involving (IT, Facilities, Building/Contractors and Clinicians) to develop and implement state of the art work areas within clinical facilities.
* Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, healthcare, or technical sales; or, a combination of experience is required.
* Ability to travel up to 75%and ability to work flexible hours (may include some weekends and evenings).
* Demonstrated knowledge of technical competency in video endoscopy systems, computer based systems, audiovisual systems, and image capture devices desired.
* Strong technical competency in audiovisual systems, boom and lights, video endoscopy systems, network based systems, image management systems, EMR connectivity, and advanced audiovisual systems and components.
* Special emphasis placed on how these devices are and would be used in the hospital environment, particularly in the Surgical Endoscopy specialty.
* Knowledge and understanding of LAN/WAN networking, HCIS (HIS), PACS and EMR systems used in hospitals is preferred.
* Detailed understanding of the operating room, operating room design,systems and subsystems used in general and specialty surgery.
* Special emphasis on the application of these devices in Endoscopy, minimally invasive surgery, and image-guided interventions.
* Strong competency in reading, understanding and interpreting architectural drawings.
* Strong competency is operating room layout, workflow and design by specialty.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of staff within the hospital setting with special emphasis on the ability to communicate complex technical details to the layperson.
* Executive level presentations and conversations skills.
* Ability to cultivate strong relationships and trust with cross-functional teams and divisions, colleagues and customers.
* Ability to analyze, interpret and communicate to team members technical documents, government proposals, market reports and business trend analysis.
* Ability to anticipate /handle multiple priorities and complex issues.
* Consultative selling skills and approach.
* High standard of ethics, professionalism, competency and business acumen.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple large complex projects simultaneously.
* Proven, successful selling track record.
* Existing relationships with Architects and Equipment Planners is preferred.
* Ability to work with facility management, construction planning, Architects on analyzing and advising on blue prints/OR Designs.
* Knowledge of Operating Room and endoscopy market preferred.
* Knowledge and understanding of computer networking and the HCIS systems used in hospital.
* Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
* Technical agility and aptitude.
* High degree of initiative and creativity, with the ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to collaborate and work effectively with teams of people.
Valid Through: 2019-11-7