Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control business is experiencing some substantial growth at our campus in sunny Orlando, FL. We are seeking a Systems Integration and Test (I&T) Engineer to join our team and perform the following systems test related assignments:
• Subsystem-level test planning including: test activity development for integration, performance, environmental, boundary/off-nominal, failure modes, and Test Like You Fly (TLFY) test and evaluation.
• Subsystem- level procedure authoring including: integration, performance, environmental, boundary/off-nominal, failure modes, and TLYF test and evaluation.
• Lab support including power and thermal budgets, subassembly test configurations, subsystem test configurations, and lab hardware procurement.
• Subassembly test support including hardware procurement, test configuration planning, and subassembly verification data documentation.
• Test report authoring including subsystem master test report and subsystem requirements analysis support stemming from subassembly verification data.
• Customer I&T planning support.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
Ability to obtain an interim security clearance and considered a US Citizen.
DOORS requirements experience..