Job ID: 568283BRSee More
Date posted: Sep. 15, 2021
Locations: Longmont, Colorado
Program: Next Gen GEO (NGG)
Description:Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Are you looking to develop your career as a Systems Integration and Test Engineer?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, fast-moving, high performance team that's creating a best-in-class team culture, all while quickly adapting to ever-changing customer requirements?
As a Systems Integration and Test Engineer on the NextGen OPIR Program you will:
- Integrate into a small, high-performing Product Team led by a Scrum Master and Product Owner
- Support daily Scrum Meetings, Team Demos, and monthly Staff Calls
- Work under very general supervision in support of larger team goals
- Support Ad hoc tasking and stretch assignments as outlined by Program Technical Leaders
- Relentlessly pursue continuous improvement, emphasize outcomes over metrics, and be a good teammate
- Be able to interpret complex system requirements
- The successful candidate will excel working as part of a technical team of software and integration engineers who successfully integrate, test, and deploy complex systems to the customer.
- This position will be responsible for contributing to detailed design, coding new content and bug fixes, contributing to unit testing, automating unit testing where possible, and contributing to integration testing as needed.
- Software integration projects will vary from satellite command and control software, to satellite payload sensor management software, to mission specific software, to ground hardware & network control software.
- The candidate will be comfortable in an ever-changing dynamic environment and work well in an agile team.
- Great interpersonal skills working in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and determination to learn new skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering
- Familiarity with Integration and Test/Verification
- Ability to obtain a TS/SCI (not required before starting)
- Self-driven, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Familiarity with Agile process
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Experience in generating design documents that adhere to technical standards
- Familiarity with MBSE is a plus
- Understanding of I&V Life Cycle
- Automated Test experience is a plus
- DOORs and/or CAMEO experience
- Within C++, a basic understanding of Boost and Qt.
- An understanding of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Automated unit testing experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, or working in a DevOps environment
- Experience with satellite ground systems
- Experience writing/delivering on software requirements for complex systems
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience as an operator is a plus
- OPIR program experience/exposure
- Scripting skills
- Ability to generate code for and execute automated testing
- DXL scripting skills
- Detail oriented
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) match, Flexible Spending Accounts, EAP, Education Assistance, Parental Leave, Paid time off, and Holidays.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is $97,500 - $162,500 . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. Lockheed Martin considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
This position is incentive plan eligible
Ability to Work Remotely: Part-time Remote Telework: The employee selected for this position will work part of their work schedule remotely and part of their work schedule at a designated Lockheed Martin facility. The specific weekly schedule will be discussed during the hiring process.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Top Secret
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test
Valid through: 11/12/2021