- Responsible for performing the system level integration and test (I&T) of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
- In support of system design activities, responsible for product design, test and integration of systems from the system design phase through development, documentation, installation and commissioning of the completed system.
- Responsible for developing, documenting and executing design specifications, analyses, trade studies, transition plans, installation plans, interface control documents, compatibility of physical and functional interfaces and first article product integration.
- Experience in Software Integration and Test in multi-server and device under test (DUT) environments.
- Experience developing and implementing SW test and qualification plans.
- Network interface and test experience.
- Must have object oriented programming experience (Java preferred).
- Able to ramp up quickly and understand CSCI organization/architecture.
- Able to coordinate with otherengineering personnel for system troubleshooting.
- Previous test automation experience (Jenkins or other workflow management).
- Previous Agile SW Development / Continuous Integration experience.
- Good working knowledge of the Linux operating system including scripting, configuration, security settings.
- Good working knowledge of computer system architecture (processors, memory structures, computer interfaces, and network interfaces).
• BS Degree with 4 years of experience in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• This position requires the candidate to currently possess a TS/SCI security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.