- Manages integration activities through the entire software development life cycle.
- Analyzes thoroughly and proposes effective solutions for interface projects and problems. Able to perform analysis and gather requirements with limited input or direction from senior team members. Researches and provides interface solutions for new projects.
- Designs changes and enhancements to interfaces. Under minimal guidance of senior integration team members, designs routing, mapping, and scripting logic for interfaces.
- Develops interfaces using the appropriate standard or protocol (such as: Flat File, FTP (SFTP/FTPS), HTTP, web services, API, or other interoperability standards and protocols) according to the documented specifications. Codes interface logic using programming and scriptinglanguages that lead to efficient use of the resources provided and meets customers’ needs while adhering to quality standards set by management. (such as: Unix/Linux scripting, Samba, or other appropriate languages). Effectively uses interface engines (such as: Yardi, Mulesoft, Transact-SQL) to support Brookfield’s technology stack.Meets development productivity and quality standards set by management.
- Executes testing and creates associated documentation. Plans and implements interface changes.
- Provides accurate and timely status updates to team lead and upper management, escalating roadblocks as necessary. Communicates clearly and effectively with team members, other business/IT teams, vendors, customers, and management.Communicates, coordinates, and escalates issues as-required.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical challenges and problems, escalates if necessary. Proposes solutions when problems or issues arise in a project or incident.Work with integration managed services team to identify, debug, and resolve any potential issues.
- Ability to be on-callschedule as shared with other team members and at times provide support during non-standard business hours.
This is a demanding role requiring attention to detail, excellent organization skills and a self-motivated, team player. The ability to collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams will be essential in ensuring positive outcomes. The systems administrator will be responsible for analyzing the effective utilization of servers and databases and work with other IT teams to ensure that the environment remains optimal and cost-effective.
- Ability to logically read and comprehend technical and/or functional manuals and instructions
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to resolve low to medium complexity issues
- Working knowledge of SQL and database programming, interoperability standards, or system integration concepts
- Research and analysis skills to design new interfaces or enhance existing interfaces for solutions of low or medium complexity
- Knowledge of ETL and ESB interoperability concepts and architecture
- Experience with database modeling, data analysis, and database design;integrating with ERP systems within a relational database environment;Transact-SQL programming for SQL Server and on-premise and cloud environments.
- Experience with object-oriented programming e.g. Java, C#, C++.
- Understand software configuration management procedures such as version control, branching, and multi-environment deployment lifecycles.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of Mulesoft and/or any other enterprise integration suites
- Experience with database modeling, data analysis, and database design
- Hands-on experience in programming for SQL Server, in Java programming within an enterprise environment (J2EE), and with Git and version control.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager 7S Real Estate Suite, Transact-SQL experience, Microsoft Windows, Linux or Unix, SQL Server, Windows and Linux networks, Relational Database, Web Services or API development.
- 3-5 years of experience in systems analysis or programming with emphasis in applications and systems architectural design and development, database and middlewaretechnologies is preferred
- 2-4 years of systems integration experience preferably in a real estate IT environment
- Experience coordinating competing priorities and issues to facilitate appropriate client support and escalation of issues
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of study such as Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience with IT operations from a project and maintenance-based perspective, interface on-call support and Middleware technologies.