CACI has an opportunity for Systems/Infrastructure Engineer to support Joint Deployable Intelligence Support Systems (JDISS) Program Office at the Office of Naval Intelligence in Suitland, Maryland. This position requires at least 10% local travel.
The candidate will be responsible for designing, building, deploying, and maintaining complex IT infrastructure using the latest technologies, platforms to include connecting multiple platforms and hosting of multiple operating systems within the platform. The candidate will perform system administration, management and troubleshooting multiple infrastructures on different networks, to include Microsoft platforms and services, Linux platforms and appliances, and virtualization technologies to name a few.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Hands-on experience designing and writing scrips (Ansible, PowerShell, bash, python, etc.) for automating installations, deployments and configurations.
- Manage and maintain customer and application webservers and sites to include (Apache, Tomcat and NGINX). This includes, updating pages, uploading patches, MySQL update and maintenance.
- Manage and maintain, Active Directory, Citrix StoreFront with FIPS compliance and Certificate Servers (CA)
- Install, configure and maintain VPNs and virtual servers.
- Create/Update/Monitor SharePoint sites on multiple domains. This includes creating forms, and workflows and ensuring permissions are set correctly and granting access
- Ability to scan systems, patch systems to ensure systems remain secure to include OS, and 3rd party tools using tools such as Tenable.SC, Tenable.IO
- Ability to evaluate and mitigate results from security scans.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BS Degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field) and 7 years of direct experience or 10 years same experience
- Experience designing and building high-availability, fail over, backups, scaling and clustering operational systems
- Linux, Windows Servers, Active Directory and Virtualization experience.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft PowerShell, Bash and Ansible experience
- SharePoint experience
- Apache experience
- CompTIA Security+
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience in provisioning, maintaining Amazon Cloud infrastructure (EC2, S3, VPC, Security Groups)
- Experience installing Container management software/Services Docker, Openshift or Kubernetes
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.