Tesla is seeking a rock-star Recruiting Systems Architect to join our HRIS team in delivering efficiency to the business. In conjunction withRecruiting Operations and HRIS teams, you will focus on identifying process improvement opportunities and provide recommendations to deliver effective and scalable solutions that meet Tesla’s growth and demanding business needs. All via effective configuration and/or integrations. We are looking for a strong thought partner to provide outstanding support to the Recruiting team in the implementation of a new ATS and subsequent new modules, releases and rollouts.
- You will lead the technical implementation and launch of Tesla's new Applicant Tracking System Avature.
- Partner withRecruiting Operations and other cross-functional teams to gain deep understanding of processes, systems and pain points.
- Manage and coordinate design and architecture review meetings with technical and business team members, reviewing/adjusting priorities and reporting on status of development efforts
- Lead technical requirement gathering and provide appropriate design documentation related and testing plans/scripts
- Post implementation, be a key contributor to the development and socialization of future state capabilities based on business strategy
- Analyze issues, identify failures, and provide break-fixes related to existing set ups and coordinate interface issues with Integration Architects
- Continually analyze existing business processes, technical design, identify and evaluate possible re-configuration/ solutions to support growth and scalability.
- Partner withHRIS team members to optimize/re-design synergies between Core HCM and Recruiting systems
- Assist and when necessary, lead business partners to ensure effective acceptance and testing takes place in relevant functional areas
- Mentor other functional analysts; actively share knowledge with others to develop in-house expertise on the HRIS Eco System.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or Information Systems or similar work experience
- 5+ years working withHRIS and Recruiting Systems.
- Experience implementing/enhancing/maintaining Avature Applicant tracking system on a global scale is a must. Additionally, experience with WorkdayHRIS preferred.
- Solid understanding of the data housed in Workday in different domains and across different data structures
- Superior analytical and technical skills for translating and analyzing business needs into requirements, driving projects, and delivering effective, value-adding solutions
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure; self-starter; must take personal initiative and willingly assume responsibility and ownership
- Ability to remain calm under stress, quickly adjust, evolve and multi-task between several competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality