This position represents an exciting opportunity to lead our Systems Evaluation team. The candidate will be responsible for projects resource allocation, along with technical leadership creating test strategies and traceable test results against product and user requirements while ensuring that final product meets customer expectations and intended use.
- Manage technical team in the creation and execution of validation and verification plans to reduce potential errors during product design phases
- Drive validation/verification work completion to support assigned product roadmap
- Support the activities of the Systems Development Group, providing expertise and resource in the design and implementation of experiments to assess new technologies
- Build team skills to effectively ensure that validation strategies reflect customer requirement
- Participate in the review of key instrument design input documents.
- Communicate plans and status to senior management.
- PhD or M.Sc. with 10 + years of experience in analytical chemistry, engineering. or related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in people and laboratory management.
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical LC/MS applications.and product development
- Strong communications skills
- Expertize in leading technical teams
- Expertize in collaborative team building.