Working with the Account Director to identify new revenue opportunities within an identified account. Coordinate and provide technical support to ensure that the best and most appropriate Ribbon solution is selected. Will be responsible to help develop and to present product and applications presentations to potential customers. Will act as lead technical resource on technical Bids, RFI's and RFP's directing the efforts of the Bids and Proposals Team at corporate, provide high-level networkarchitecturesupport and work with Professional Services to validate customer architecture. Interface with Ribbon Product Marketing to review and plan for customer requirements. Coordinate and lead lab trials directing a variety of resources. Interface with customers and Ribbon engineering as issues arise, monitor bug fixes and track feature development in code releases and ensure that the relationship between Ribbon and the assigned account is strong. Conduct on-going technical presentations to various organizations within the assigned accounts to uncover future opportunities and to strengthen the business relationship.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven sales supportexperience and established relationships in the Mobility/wireless space
- Comfortable presenting technical topics and driving technical and business discussions with high level executives within the target accounts.
- Thorough understanding of voice over IP standards, applications, and practices
- Thorough understanding of IMS/VoLTE networks, protocols, design practices
- Thorough understanding of Session Border Controllers and associated standards, applications and practices
- Familiarity with SDN, NFV, OpenStack and Diameter is highly desirable as well as a strong understanding of cloud environments
- SIP, IMS, VoLTE, WebRTC, VoIP, and other wireline/wireless Voice Technologies, Virtual Machine concepts, IP routing, H.323 Voice/Video, SS7, CAS, ISDN and Telephony services, Unix, XML,
- Thorough understanding of telephony concepts from a carrier perspective including back-office and operational support systems
- Experience with SIP endpoints, IAD's and customer premise devices.
- Self motivated with excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills, accomplished at Visio, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- BS + minimum 12 years of related work experience.