Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.Responsibilities:
- Lead Feature Enrollment enablement of connected vehicle features and other related products.
- Create, prioritize and own Enrollment Product Roadmap.
- Create and Track Enrollment KPIs and OKRs.
- Lead the development of Feature requirements including Product Requirement Documents and Functional Specification Documents.
- Lead development of Boundary Diagram, DFMEA and System-level DVP.
- Signoff on User Stories.
- Work closely with Product Managers on Agile development
- Ensure epics and user stories are ready for development
- Ensure each story has the acceptance criteria
- Manage and prioritize product backlog
- Manage Feature Enrollment process and work with all impacted team to align on requirements, prioritization and delivery timing to achieve Product Roadmap.
- Resolve any open issues for feature enrollment enablement development process both in Testing and production environments.
- Work with Cross functional team to Triage/ Root Cause / Resolve Issues.
- Maintain open issue list, review, track and report on progress.
- Issue change requests when necessary, champion CR's through the process and ensure all impacted documents are updated upon approval of CRs.
- Have a holistic view on end to end architecture and specifications from vehicle to cloud to app.
- Ensure compatibility within eco-system, consider impacts on existing platform components and other features.
- Have System Engineering thinking.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and shift priorities as required to meet business requirements and timelines.
- Work in a collaborative team environment and ability to work under aggressive timelines and sporadic heavy workloads.
- Self-learner of newer concepts and application development best practices and trends.
- Interface with many teams cross-functionally, and operate globally with other countries and across time-zones.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate with support personnel, application development personnel, partners and management.
- Good understanding of embedded modem architecture and vehicle to cloud connectivity.
- Experience with IoT (Internet of things), vehicle telematics, cellular communications, telematics service providers, in-vehicle connectivity features implementations, cloud architecture, data analytics, embedded telecommunication devices.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Connected Vehicle and Mobility space.
- 5+ years of connectivity experience.
- BS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering.
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks. Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business. Move ahead
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier.
National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council. About Ciber
Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration provider and partner with offices across the United States and India.
Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals.